My guest today is Daniel Batten. Daniel is an entrepreneur, coach, ClimateTech VC, and author. He is a lifelong environmental advocate who has lent an objective eye to Bitcoin’s environmental impact. Daniel has researched and written extensively on Bitcoin mining and shares his insights during this amazing episode.
- His professional life as a coach to leaders and tech entrepreneurs
- The lessons he has learned during his entrepreneurial career
- Being open to all ideas
- His long history of environmental advocacy
- Exponential Founders Found
- Bitcoin mining and the environment
We are incredibly grateful to partner with the Sun Exchange. With Sun Exchange, you can easily earn Bitcoin and make a positive impact on the planet. Progressive Bitcoiner listeners get a free solar cell with their first purchase. Get started at: