My guest today is entrepreneur and author of “The Price of Tomorrow,” Jeff Booth. Jeff has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, Inc.com, The Globe and Mail, BNN, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, TIME, and The Wall Street Journal. In 2015, he was named BC Technology Industry Association’s (BCTIA) Person of the Year, and in 2016 Goldman Sachs named him among its 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs.
- Lessons from entrepreneurship
- The connection between inflation and inequality
- Is there a connection between a deflationary economic environment and the degrowth movement?
- How can climate change be solved through a system that must grow forever?
- Ego Death Capital
- Selgin’s tweet: will Bitcoin lead to a severe recession?
- A credit system on a Bitcoin standard?
- Manipulation of money is the root of all evil
We are incredibly grateful to partner with the Sun Exchange. With Sun Exchange, you can easily earn Bitcoin and make a positive impact on the planet. Progressive Bitcoiner listeners get a free solar cell with their first purchase. Get started at: