My guest today is Alex Gladstein. Alex is the Chief Strategy Officer at the Human Rights Foundation and has served as the Vice President of Strategy for the Oslo Freedom Forum. Since 2018 Alex has served as the key voice for the intersection between Bitcoin and human rights.
- Why Alex was drawn to working in human rights
- The mission of the Human Rights Foundation
- Why he was initially skeptical of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin’s governance as a foundational layer to build on
- Can Bitcoin democratize the financing of humanitarian aid?
- Pitching Bitcoin to liberal voters
- The domestic case for Bitcoin
- What keeps Alex motivated and who are his role models